Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The First Steps

Dear Internet,

You may not recognize me, so let me introduce myself. I, like many other people, am slightly anonymous to others. The reason I have come out of the depths of wherever people get trolled is because, well, nobody likes trolls; that should be quite obvious. Besides that, I am deciding to blog because this will be my manifesto to the world. I call it the MANifesto to imply a humorous sense of maturity, as well as to prove my knowledge that there is an ALL CAPS KEY.
Once again, this is my first step into becoming my online adult self, so I want to do this right. I do not know what direction this MANifesto is going to be driving, or even if it had a couple drinks first. What I do know is that it is time to be heard. So welcome, readers, to the MANifesto.

Warmest personal regards,
AndrewNONYMOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment